Chuck

Chuck Versus the Angel de la Muerte

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 11, 2010 on NBC

• A Awesome episode...

Premier Allejandro Goya, the dictator of a fictitious South American nation called Costa Gavras whom Casey attempted to assassinate in the past, has come to the United States to announce that his country will be holding open, democratic elections for the first time. After an assassination attempt on the dictator, team Bartowski is ordered to get his medical journal to find out the cause of his heart attack, only to find out that Chuck's brother-in-law, Devon Woodcomb, is the dictator's doctor. This season gets better each episode, this was awesome and the first episode of the season to feature the plot on Devon and Ellie. Awesome was great in this episode and he provided most of the laughs this was alos the first episode of the season to have Casey in the center of the action. Sadly no Buy More AT ALL which was dissapointing but I think this was the best episode yet of the season the ending was both sad and exciting what is going to happen to Awesome we will see in the next episode. I find the new intersect very cool, Chuck started dancing was really funny.