Chuck

Chuck Versus the Beard

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 08, 2010 on NBC

• Chuck takes things a step further when the Castle is stormed by Ring Agents trying to steal the teams secrets. Chuck and Morgan must hold them off as Chuck's big secret is revealed to him. The rest of the Buy More crew stand their ground for their jobs.

Somehow it is therapeutic as each one of Chuck's family and friends has the big secret revealed to them. Last weeks episode ended in such a downer way. This weeks was really what we all needed. Morgan! What can we say. Best friends since kindergarten. Bosom buddies. Somehow it seemed it was always going to come down to this. At first I really thought they were going to go the route of Morgan not believing him, but with the way Morgan has been suspicious and all the recent stuff that has happened it is about time. Now they live together and him knowing can be very cathartic. Especially the piece about Sarah now that Hannah is out of the picture it seems. What will happen? We'll certainly see.

I won't deal with the big surprise of the episode, but I feel like this is going to be a very interesting side step in the plot. Also what will happen with Elle and Awesome. I have enjoyed the two being there so much. I'm hoping they really don't leave.

The Buy More stuff was great as always. Big Mike, Jeffster, and the crew actually came through in a big way and they really were oblivious the whole time. Very funny.

In the end this was a very enjoyable episode of Chuck and a fine follow up to the downer of last weeks ending and episode. The new episodes going forward look like they are going to be something. The ratings slipped again a little this week. Hopefully they will rebound and we'll be good for next year. Thanks for reading...