Chuck

Chuck Versus the Beard

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 08, 2010 on NBC

• Morgan finds out.

I gotta say, this has to be one of my favorites of the season. The episode begins with Chuck being "grounded" since he hasn't flashed in over a week. Morgan ends his friendship with Chuck. Shaw & Sarah go to where Ellie & Awesome are having their vacation, they suspect that the Ring is after Awesome, only to find out it was a set up. Turns out that it was a distraction since the Ring is actually at the BuyMore. Trying to find info on Shaw. Their undercover as BuyMore Corporation people. The workers think they're all going to be fired so they barricade the doors, which is the opposite of what they should be doing. Morgan finds out that the BuyMore Corporation people are actually the Ring. He tells Chuck, and in the process, he finds out that Chuck is a spy. Chuck & Morgan are both tied down, once they become friends again, Chuck finally flashes and saves the day. A lot of friendship development definitely between Morgan & Chuck. We also learn a bit of a ground breaker: Chuck loves Sarah. Definitely kept me excited to watch the next episode. An amazing episode.