Chuck

Chuck Versus the Bearded Bandit

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 04, 2011 on NBC

7.8
  • a lot of people apparently unhappy about Morgan being the intersect, for me its a fresh idea and changes the dynamic completely.

I really love how much things have changed now because of one event.
    Chuck seems to have found his feet again, Sarah is as awesome as ever and Verbanski is an interesting distraction for everyone especially Casey.
    To all complainers, would you really like to see just the same old Chuck getting into a scrape, flashing, everythingbegintoo much for him to handle on his own then Sarah and Casey helping him out? along with the cia and Beckman? and Morgan just on the sidelinesbeingdumb?

This way we have a completely new way of looking at things, and a future that isn`t written in stone. Great writing and a fresh angle to give the showsomeclosure. Not sure how the viewing figures are going but to be fair I cant really think of any other direction they could have taken the show to giveitsome finality, more or less everything you could think of has been covered. do you really want to remember it as a stale show with no substance?

I look at it as arealisticview of how things could have turned out and very much looking forward to where they take it.