Chuck

Chuck Versus the Beefcake

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 02, 2009 on NBC

• Chuck flashes on a belt buckle which leads to funny torturous moments as Sarah slowly starts to succumb to the charms of a new love interest.

First of all this I'll admit is not their best work, but it was a solid and very fun and funny episode.

They kind of do a little flip in the Sarah/Chuck relationship. As they did go back to the same well again with Chuck breaking up with her but this time they flipped it over as Sarah is the one whose eyes start to stray to someone else. Hey I love Chuck and Sarah as a couple but it takes two to tango in a relationship and this is part of the dance of all relationships on any show not named Battle Star Galactica, but hopefully of course the end game will ultimately be Chuck and Sarah.

I really dig the extra urgency there seems to be in every episode now that Chucks intersect literally intersects between Fulcrum and the other agencies too. I'm curious to see how Chuck deals with living with Sarah, while not exactly living with Sarah so to speak.

I thought it was kind of neat how Chuck almost ended up living with Morgan in a sort of wet dream nerd nightmare so to speak and than flipped the other way at the last second.

Morgan awe naturale. Nothing awesome about that one. Uggh! Poor Awesome and Ellie.

And that Chuck torture scene was hilarious!

In conclusion, this was a fun episode with great performances all around, but I do think there was a slight repetitiveness to this episode with past episodes, to give it a higher rating, but it was still fun as always and I can't wait for more.