Chuck

Chuck Versus the Best Friend

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 23, 2009 on NBC

• This is one of the best episodes of the series yet.

I think that this episode of Chuck was on the best ones so far. The writing, in addition to the acting was superb. I loved the storyline. The theme throughout the whole episode "Best Friends" and the main storyline and the sub-story lines followed suit. It was very believable that Chuck and Morgan are best friends. The same for Jeff and Lester, Awesome and Ellie, Chuck and Sarah and Morgan and Anna. The showed explored every relationship. There was face time for all the characters. This episode just clicked. I especially loved the ending, where all the cast was brought to the same place and the ends were all tied up. Sarah apologized to Chuck and explained why she acted the way she did earlier. How she hadn't anyone that really cared about her. Chuck told her that it wasn't true. Right then they are believable as just friends, people that generally care about each other. Yet the way the episode faded to black we can see that they both want something more. Most episodes of Chuck very, very good, but I think this was one was excellent. Just more evidence that this show needs to continue as long as it can offer such quality television.