Chuck

Chuck Versus the Break-Up

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 13, 2008 on NBC

• A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

Chuck is overcome with jealousy when his nemesis Bryce Larkin, Sarah's ex-lover and partner, makes an unexpected return. Chuck and Sarah's growing feelings for each other are tested when their latest mission requires Sarah and Bryce to pose as an extremely affectionate couple. Meanwhile, Morgan faces his own challenge at Buy More when he must deal with a gang of bullies, the Mighty Jocks. Led by Mitt, these bullies are the employees of a neighboring sporting goods store, and they love to take over Buy More's home theater room to play sports video games. I love the start of the episode, in Sarah and Bryce flashback - was cool I actualyl really enjoy Bryce as a character his part in the storyline is always interesting. Yeah I wanted Sarah and Chuck together there and then, but all in good time. i love the way Chuck feels about the whole Bryce and Sarah relationship, I love the scenes where Chuck and Bryce see Sarah in her dress and the scene in the mission where Chuck is jealous, and Lesters storyline "Drunk with power" and the storyline where Morgan and Lester are scared to leave the Buy More, and the scene with Awesome and Bryce, and the way Bryce isn't happy with Sarah due to the fact that she is making mistakes because of her feelings for Chuck. Oh and where Chuck has the money and he wants the man to come to him and it takes ages for the swap - hilarious. Awesome ending too.