Chuck

Chuck Versus the Broken Heart

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 30, 2009 on NBC

• Chuck gets Sarah into trouble when they send an agent to review her performance and give an assestment.

It was a great episode i enjoyed watching Tricia in the mix but I expected her to have a more sexy attitude but instead they made her a Female-Casey, which was funny actually to see Casey drooling for her and completting each other sentences.

In this episode they send a female agent to review Sarah´s performance on her assingment (Chuck) and if their feelings for each other are interfering with her duty to protect him.

The episode has its usual dose of comedy, drama and a bit of mistery. But this is a good thing since it never gets old. What I didnt like that much is they got Awesome in trouble with Eli. But lets see how that plays out in the next episode. Pretty funny also when he keeps saying "Special Agent Carmichael and the TV links to General Beckman" hehe.

At the end all plays out how it should be, they get the bad guy, Sarah stays thank god, for a moment I though she was gone. And also we see Chuck and Sarah take a roadtrip to search for Chuck´s dad.