Chuck

Chuck Versus the Cat Squad

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 14, 2011 on NBC

• Going through the motions.

Enjoyed it, but it could have been so much more.
    I hate to point this out, but what did this episode do that hasn't been done before?

While the opening sequence was fun, that all it was and if it was a figment of Morgan's imagination (like the Hart to Hart dream in Role Models) like they implied, than why was he surprised by Chuck saying Carina was one of them?

I like concept of the C.A.T squad and it was actually a fun idea, the overall plot points and twist of this episode seem done before. One thing that I did like about this episode was the fact the Alex got a decent -even if it was the B plot- story to work with, instead of a one or two throw away scenes. But while I liked the attention she got, the plot wasn't really anything worth showing, trust issues with an Ex...sigh

Along with betrayal amongst the C.A.Ts (I figured out who it was after about 5 mins) and walking into the bad guy's club and it turn out it's a trap, plus the drama between Chuck and Sarah was a little on the BTDT side as well.

Last there was the "climactic" show down at the Buy More, which was a fault of the direction and writing, not the one party in particular.

In the end it was an average episode, that really needed some work in almost all facets.