Chuck

Chuck Versus the Cliffhanger

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 16, 2011 on NBC

• First to review the Chuck season finale two years in a row now! (SPOILERS)

Well, I can't say have as much to say about this finale as I did last year. It certainly doesn't measure up to its predecessor. It had a few memorable moments and a few unexpected events. It was thick once again with the romance and touchy-feely stuff but I am pretty sure they threw that in there in the event of cancellation.. So I forgive them for that. While it didn't quite live up to my expectations, it was still a great finale! Morgan has the intersect! Does this mean that those glasses are used up and Chuck won't be able to get it too? If season 5 will indeed be Chuck's last, then who knows what will happen next fall! Chuck and Sarah finally got hitched too. Corny but sweet. It was a short wedding but I did enjoy it!

What about getting fired? Shouldn't they have gotten arrested according to CIA rules and all that? I thought they were supposed to go on the run.. I get the whole blackmail maneuver that Chuck pulled on that agent with the USB thumb drive, I just didn't expect that to really shut him up!

See for yourself, though. You may have similar questions but I think you'll enjoy the episode quite thoroughly.