Chuck

Chuck Versus the Colonel

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 20, 2009 on NBC

• Sarah and Chuck go AWOL to rescue his dad, and Casey is ordered to bring them in.

One of my favorite episodes so far! It was funny, sexy, smart, and sweet. There wasn't a part of the episode that I didn't love, from Morgan going from being Emmett's doormat to standing up to him and moving on from Buy More, to that scene with Sarah and Chuck in the motel. I have to admit that I've watched that scene over and over again a few times-swearing at Morgan each time. The chemistry between them is amazing and Sarah and Chuck are two of my favorite TV couples, and this episode is a prime example why.
    I couldn't help but laugh when Awesome thinks Casey is stalking Chuck and decides to do some investigating of his own, and when Chuck decides to tell Awesome the truth and his reaction. There was the part where Casey gets a promotion and is ordered to go after Sarah and Chuck, and when he changes his mind. I also like that they seem even more like a team than ever, and when Casey was even willing to socialize with Chuck. The only thing is, episode also felt like they were starting to wrap up the show. I hope that it's just me overanalyzing things though because I really hope that there's another season for Chuck.
    Amazing episode and I can't wait for more.