Chuck

Chuck Versus the Cougars

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 20, 2008 on NBC

• A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

Chuck learns more about Sarah's past when they run into her old high school nemesis Heather Chandler. Sarah's teenage insecurities come to surface and she tries to avoid Heather at all costs. Chuck, on the other hand, does everything he can to hear more about Sarah's hidden life. When Heather's nerdy husband Mark turns out to be a key player in a new mission, the agents must attend Sarah's high school reunion to prevent the sale of potentially dangerous super-bomber plans - all the action ends with the ultimate cat fight. Meanwhile, Big Mike leaves town for a day and Buy More's new assistant manager Lester decides to implement a new sales policy. I love Sarah's storyline when she was younger. I love the Sarah and Chuck scene where Chuck is just talking and talking and talking. Chuck is so awesome, he is so cool. I love the way Chuck is spying on Sarah and when he finds out her 'real' name. I love the way Chuck joins in on the converstaion when he isn't supposed to - I loved it. And the dinner with Sarah's old 'friends'. I love the Buy More scenes. I love the way Sarah doesn't want Chuck to know who she really is. I love the way the man Mark thinks Chuck is kicking everyones arse even though it's Casey. I love all the scenes with the Cougars Reunion, awesome. The ending is so cute.