Chuck

Chuck Versus the Coup D'Etat

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 11, 2010 on NBC

• I am sooooo tired of EVERY mission ending up as some pathetic parallel to some Charah drama

I used to really like this show, now? I have to force myself to tune in on the off chance that I could see something other than this glorified soap opera.

Chuck used to make me squee with all the awesome (The captain himself manages to stay true to his name sake thank GOD!) but now it just makes me cringe. The episodes ever since Chuck and Sarah got together have been a step by step guide to all the MOST generic, cliche and dull problems regular couples experience and they think this is watchable because they mix it with spy drama/humor? Maybe it would be if it where a background theme, I had no problem tolerating it at first when it was subtle but this week took the biscuit. World War 3 was averted by helping a long term married couple communicate, which - oh wouldn't you just know it - is exactly the cliche, boring problem Chara are dealing with this week. It was so damn stupid. Also, I thought Casey's daughter was supposed to be a teenager, I could be wrong but if not then I would definitely side with Casey regarding any reservations he may have about Morgan dating her because that would be really creepy.

I really hope that Chuck get's back on track eventually but I think I'm done watching for a while. Until I can be sure the soppy relationship crap is over and the Awesome is back :D