Chuck

Chuck Versus the Crown Vic

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Dec 03, 2007 on NBC

• An episode that goes from alright to great, mainly because of Adam Baldwin.

This was a decent episode, until about 30 minutes in. After that, it becomes way more awesome. Morgan meeting Anna's parents was just very awkward, and almost painful to watch for me. The best part of that scene was Morgan discovering Sarah. That and the uniform and boat jokes it lead to. I'm thinking mr. Casey has some skeletons hidden in his closet. He was so adamant about making the choice to protect things bigger than themselves. Something had to have happened there, and I want to know about it. And Casey really is too focussed on following orders. There has to be a story somewhere. I like that Chuck's opinion is more important for them than the agency. And that leads to awesomeness. The scene where Carmichael confronts Sarah about her cheating makes me laugh. Chuck is such a bad actor. And poor Casey, his car! He really has been suffering over the course of this episode. I'm wondering what Chuck will do to make him feel better. And whoah, he's going to have to take out Chuck? That kind of scares me but interests me at the same time. We'll see what happens, even though I think I know the answer already.