Chuck

Chuck Versus the Dream Job

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 06, 2009 on NBC

• Dear, dear, god... this is exactly why I don't read Chuck spoilers...

Wow, what can I say? I'm just glad I don't read spoilers because I didn't see THAT coming a mile off.

In terms of emotion and surprises this episode was right on a par with the fall finale Chuck Vs the Santa Claus.
    The emotion and anxiety of Chuck meeting his father for the first time after ten years was very heart felt as was Ellie's reaction to meeting him.
    I like how supportive Awesome was this episode and I think it shows that he is more than a one dimensional character, though I have though that of him since Chuck Vs the Truth.

I like that the slapstick was downplayed in this episode, the Buy More scenes were kept to a minimum and there was no real b story, but when the comedy was there it was bloody fantastic.
    I actually fell over I was laughing so much when Chuck turned up at Roark Industries for his first day at work and did a double take because Sarah and Casey were in disguise as nerds complete with plaid shirts and glasses queuing for the Next Expo!
    And Chuck trying sit on what looked like an exercise ball instead of a chair? OMFG So so funny!

I was shocked when Chuck "manned it up" and went into the Castle and put on all of Casey's gear! He even took two guns! And thought Chuck was scared of guns! OMG and then Casey caught him and said "you're about to enter a world of pain!" so Chuck had to tranc him!

It was so great to have an episode like this that pushed forward the Fulcrum war and put aside some other things for the time being, when they mix things up like that cos it keeps the audience hooked.
    It also feels like everything is coming together story wise.

I won't say what happened at the end but I really didn't expect that so kudos to the writers.

I don't understand why more people aren't watching this show. Give us a third season goddamit!!!