Chuck

Chuck Versus the Dream Job

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 06, 2009 on NBC

• Possibly my favourite chuck episode to date. The only thing that i don't love about it is the recent news about chuck possibly getting cancelled. Could chuck be resolved in the remainder of this season if it isn't going to be renewed for the next? No.

Possibly my favourite chuck episode to date. The only thing that i don't love about it is the recent news about chuck possibly getting cancelled. Could chuck be resolved in the remainder of this season if it isn't going to be renewed for the next? I don't think so. It's always awful when shows are cut off without getting a proper resolution, as many of them are. That said, some of the best moments include chuck showing his newfound courage in standing up to casey, and fighting to reach his father in the last minutes. The reveal of orion was not a hugely unexpected twist but takes the show in a nice direction for the future. As much as i'd like to see chuck go on indefinitely, i would be hugely impressed with the writers if they could give the show a nice, clean finish and leave it at that.