Chuck

Chuck Versus the Dream Job

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 06, 2009 on NBC

• A very exciting, interesting episode - so much to love about it!

I loved this episode. Scott Bakula did a great job as Chuck's dad. I had been wondering all along if his dad would be a spy - why else would he be hiding away, impossible to find? But then when we meet the dad, and he plays this almost frail befuddled absent minded slightly crazy paranoid dotty old has been scientist guy, i totally bought into it so that when everything was revealed i was as surprised as chuck. I loved every minute of this one- and they did a really good job of finding a way to tie in the Buymore crowd by having them attend the tech expo at RI. Morgan's hurt reaction when he found out about Chuck getting the job at RI was pretty funny. Chuck taking on Casey was a highlight. Chuck trying to sit on the ball chair. Ellie riding the roller coaster of emotions as she is reunited with her long lost dad. yup. love this show. love it more every episode. Hoping that it gets another season!!!!