Chuck

Chuck Versus the Ex

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 10, 2008 on NBC

• It's not that the episode was bad at all, just very upsetting (at least for me).

Well that episode was hard to swallow, I was pretty much in tears the entire time (yes I know there was nothing particularly sad about it but I love Chuck/Sarah). What Chuck is doing is really unfair to her, I realize they have established that they can't be together but after everything he went through trying to win her over he moves on to a woman that seriously hurt him once before and kind of flaunts it in an unintentional way without even really seeming to think of Sarah's feelings is kind of low of him. I realize he didn't intend for any of it to happen and probably still doesn't realize the extent of Sarah's feelings for him but I was a little angry with him in this episode. Though I do think I finally figure out what Chuck's flaw is, he didn't seem to have any that I could see, he's way to willing to give his heart and his trust away without really being given any reason to which is especially wreckless of him now that he's in with the NSA and the CIA. And poor Sarah, granted she didn't act devestated or anything but she looked very hurt. Chuck has to know what he is doing is a mistake, I mean Ellie who as he said is pretty much right about everything pretty much smacked him with the truth 'now that he's found the one he can stop wondering about the other'. Unfortunately Chuck picked the wrong one, which I so don't get. Why was he listening to his Jill mix in the beginning of the episode, why on earth is he now saying he never got over her? What about everything that has happened over the years with Sarah? Something isn't adding up here for me, it feels like they are going very out of order with this whole return of Jill and Chuck's feelings for her story line.