Chuck

Chuck Versus the Ex

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 10, 2008 on NBC

• Chuck and Casey sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!!!!

As the title implies Chuck meets his old college sweetheart Jill at a science convention and immediately flash's on her boss who has developed some airborne virus, Chuck must now get close to Jill to find out what she knows about this virus, he pose's as a successful businessman who drives a Ferrari, dresses smart and is well known in a restaurant he has never visited before ( all set up by Casey and Sarah ). All is going great until Chuck and Jill go to leave and meet Lester and Jeff outside who inertly drop Chuck in it. After Jill's boss is murdered by a hit man Sarah and Casey decide to pose as scientists at the convention to catch the person who will let the virus go, when things go wrong Chuck needs to tell Jill the truth about him being a spy so he can get her help and rescue Casey from certain death.

Naturally we have an happy ending with the story developing between Chuck, Jill and Sarah.

Lots of hilarious moments in this episode, especially the Chuck and Casey kiss and Casey in disguise at the restaurant, the Buy More scenes didn't do it for me this week and I'm not sure this new store manager is working in my opinion.