Chuck

Chuck Versus the Ex

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 10, 2008 on NBC

• A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

Chuck runs into his ex-girlfriend Jill Roberts while on a Nerd Herd call. In an attempt to save face, he lies to the girl who broke his heart and tells her that he is more successful than he really is. When Chuck flashes on Jill's boss-a research scientist who may have developed a deadly bio-weapon, he, Sarah and Casey must find out if Jill is involved. Meanwhile at the Buy More, Big Mike nearly chokes to death, which leads company efficiency expert Emmett to implement a mandatory CPR course taught by Devon. I love this episode, it's awesome. I always love learning to know more about Chuck because he is so awesome. I love the scenes where he is back in 2003, where he is trying to talk to Jill through the window type thing. I love the Buy More scenes, awesome as always. I love the way Big Mike is choking and Emmett saves him, I thought it was hilarious. I also love the way Emmett wants Chuck fired. I love the scene where Chuck is hiding under the table, I love him so much, he is such a nerd.I love the way they are in this episode, the way everyone pretends to know Chuck as the rich dude, but then Jeff and Lester ruin the whole thing - hilarious. I love the way chuck is with Jill and sarah because he feels sorry for himself, but he changes his attitude so delicious with his spontaneous ways.I love the scenes with Captain Awesome at Buy More teaching them the health and safety and all that, hilarious all the scenes with the whole storyline, especially when Morgan, Jeff and Lester all want to sit next to Chuck. I love the scene where Chuck goes to see Jill and everything is fine again due to the fact that he is awesome, but then his dorky ways make him mess up though by bugging her phone. I love the scene where Casey is asking Jill questions. I love the way Chuck kisses Casey hilarious. Great episode.