Chuck

Chuck Versus the Fake Name

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 01, 2010 on NBC

• I am a died in the wool "Chuck-a-holic" and I HATED most of it. Yes three little words can describe this episode for me…painful to watch!

1.5
    I'LL try not to waist your time with a lot of complaining other then to say that I'M A hugefan have been since the beginning, and have never missed an episode. Even so I have to say I'm about fed up with the tired ramblings, twists and turns they continually to take to try to keep Chuck and Sarah apart, instead of putting the team together and letting the magic continue, and for what?!?!?!? Supposed higher ratings. I read a Blog in which Zach Levy and the producers where chatting about where the show was going and why. In this interview they said they continued to keep them apart to keep the ratings up...something about how the ratings had dropped when Rachel and Ross on "Friends" got together and it was because people were board. Sorry I'm so SICK of pretty boy Shaw and his bad acting that I'm about to stop watching the show period! I respectfully submit that if they want to REALLY see low ratings...keep not giving us the fans what we want...Check and Sarah together! I again respectfully submit to the Levy and the Producers, don't be scared...put our lovebirds together, pay the writers and trust them to keep the plot fresh...you won't be disappointed because without the dysfunctional twists they are throwing into the mix, the show is already magical!!!

Yvonne Strahovski and Adam Baldwin, were awesome as ever and, as well as the rest of the cast. It's not the cast it's the writing...the Buy More antics are even getting cold. Come on guys give us back our favorite show and keep it going up.

Hopefully they wake up in time to save this once highlight of our TV watching week.