Chuck

Chuck Versus the Fake Name

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 01, 2010 on NBC

• Chuck and his poofy hair is a bit of a jerkface.

Not cool, Chuck. While it's obvious that Chuck is changing because of his increased spy-ness, his motivations are a bit unclear and a bit weak. Season 2 saw Chuck fighting for his normal life without serets and lies, and by episode 8 of season 3 we see a complete turn-around, with Chuck lying at every turn to keep his cover as a covert agent. This episode highlighted just how far Chuck has come. It seems that Chuck's rash decision at the end of Season 2 to become the intersect once more was his way of choosing his destiny. Working at a company like Roark was not for him and managing the Buy More would not satisfy Chuck either. It seems though that this has caused him to lose himself and it will be interesting to see whether he will continue on this path or whether Hannah is the last heart he breaks for a while. Warning: Chuck is no longer the nerd we know and love, ever since he poofed-up his hair he has turned into the jerky/cool guy at work who always seems to have something going on and treats his friends like crap!

Also: I kinda love what's happening between Sarah and Shaw, he's super-hot and just what she needs right now.