Chuck

Chuck Versus the Fat Lady

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 17, 2008 on NBC

• Well, I can honestly say I didn't see the twist coming at the end.

Well, I can honestly say I didn't see the twist coming at the end. I saw it coming about a minute before the reveal when they were scanning through all the Fulcrum agents. I knew that they had be bringing Chuck's ex-girlfriend back for something big, and big, it certainly is. While this was a superb episode, with several great sequences, I do have some issues with it.

Such as the scene at the Opera House where they find the box with the musical puzzle in it. So they find this box with who knows what in it and they rush it on stage, in front of everyone who is there rehearsing, and just open it? Seriously?! They knew some one was after the same thing. No one thought to discretely leave with the box and open it else where? But then we wouldn't have had the contrived intensity where it might be a bomb. I usually do a pretty good job of suspending belief in moments like these,(Chuck isn't the only show guilty of these kind of moments) but this was just too much.

Okay, onto the positive stuff

I swear, Tony Hale (Emmett Milbarge) gets better with every episode. I didn't like his character at first, but he is growing on me. Also I like how the Buy More sub plots are getting to where they are actually significant to the main character. The sequences at the end when John and Sarah are running to get to Chuck was very cool and a little intense.

Anyway, I can't wait till next week's episode, I can't wait to get the whole story of Jill. Viva Buymordia!