Chuck

Chuck Versus the Fat Lady

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 17, 2008 on NBC

• Hi-C anyone?

By far the funniest part of this episode was Casey's revelation that he was once a choir boy and that he "wasn't hatched." Casey is just one of my favorite characters on this show. But for obvious reasons, Sarah will always be better.

The whole thing with Jill was making for an interesting love triangle but I was wondering just when it'd end by her or Chuck breaking it up for some stupid reason. But (spoiler) as they were going through the list of Fulcrum agents, I knew that Jill was going to be on the list. But it didn't make it anymore shocking or tension filled with my guess, and I was taken off guard when they weren't in the room. I am very excited for the next episode.

I was wondering when Morgan would find out about Jill and how he would handle it, and I was very happy how the show handle his reaction and cover for Chuck despite Chuck not telling him about Jill. Emmentt's drunken antics were also quite funny and a nice way to wrap up his obsession with Chuck's whereabouts...for now.