Chuck

Chuck Versus the Fat Lady

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 17, 2008 on NBC

• A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

Chuck and Jill are enjoying the honeymoon stage of their rekindled relationship. However, Chuck's spy life intervenes when Casey and Sarah inform Chuck that he is needed for an immediate mission to recover a list of CIA Fulcrum agents that Guy LaFleur had apparently hidden in his hotel room before being murdered. Jealousy erupts when Jill finally meets Sarah and learns that Chuck and his handler must pose as a couple, especially when she learns that Sarah is posing as a seductively-dressed escort for the mission. Chuck does his best to reassure Jill that his relationship with Sarah is purely business but only finds himself in more trouble when Jill finds Chuck and Sarah in their hotel room in their underwear after trying to wash off a suspected bioweapon. The team recovers a music box in LaFleur's room, which leads them to the opera, where they recover an encrypted flash drive with the Fulcrum list. Chuck and Jill leave for a romantic getaway, during which Jill is kidnapped by Fulcrum and held hostage in exchange for the Fulcrum list. Chuck agrees to the exchange, but first makes a copy of the list with Morgan's Canadian copying device (designed to copy video games, but apparently able to copy anything). Chuck and Jill embark on another romantic getaway, during which Sarah and Casey discover from the recovered list that Jill is Fulcrum herself. Meanwhile, corporate efficiency expert Emmett is out to get Chuck and interrogates Morgan to get some dirt on his best friend. Morgan blackmails Emmett with footage of Emmett's drunken stupor. I love the starting scene with Chuck and Jill on the roof of Buy More and they are being watched. I love the way Sarah and Casey are talking about Chuck. I then love the scene between Sarah and Chuck - I just want them to get it on already, I actually feel sorry for Sarah. I love the whole Buy More scenes. The way Emmett wants to know more about Chuck so goes to Chuck's best friend, Morgan. I love all the scenes in Buy More they are always fun and awesome to watch. I love the scene where Jill is asking questions to Chuck about Sarah and he tells her there is nothing to worry about but then they walk in on Sarah in getting dressed, and then when chuck phones Jill and hears all the wrong things and it sounds like they are having sex and then even better the scene where after the solve the code and it sprays powder on Chuck and Sarah and they have to have a shower - I love that scene but then Jill knocks at the door and see's them both in the underwear - awesome storyline. I love the scenes between Morgan and Emmett and the whole Buymoria and Chuck talk hilarious. I love the scene with Jill and Chuck talking 'nerd code'like what Casey says. I love the way Morgan is with Chuck asking about the lying, so cute their relationship.I love the action scenes. I love the scene between Sarah and Jill about them both caring about Chuck. I love it when Emmett is hungover hilarious, and then Morgan takes control! I love the ending.