Chuck

Chuck Versus the Final Exam

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 22, 2010 on NBC

• Since I am still reeling from the episode, I am having trouble making complete sentences that resemble normal English syntax (it's taken me 2 minutes to come this far), so I will be short and to the point:

This episode cannot possibly be improved upon in any way. This embodies every single aspect of Chuck condensed down into one episode. I am only realizing now the lack of McPartlin/Lancaster/Gomez (Awesome/Ellie/Morgan, respectively), but the episode was so perfectly planned out and flawlessly executed that I cannot imagine a single frame could have been sacrificed. Every sentence, camera angle, and pause was just so perfect that I am at a loss for words with which to express this episode outside of "perfect;" anyone reading this review should feel free to replace any subsequent use of the word "perfect" for an equal or greater word.
    Insomma, (whoops wrong language), in summation (of a summary, which seems a little oxymoronic, but who cares; it's 3:00): this episode further solidified my belief that one would be hard-pressed to find a better show on TV in this era, or any previous one. Chuck is just that good.