Chuck

Chuck Versus the First Date

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 29, 2008 on NBC

• Chuck is finally back (early on Hulu.com) So spoiler alert!

It has been a long time in coming, but Chuck is finally back indeed. This episode wraps up some of the forced cliffhangers from the shortened season one, including Casey's orders to kill Chuck, the creation of a new Intersect, and how will Chuck and Sarah take care of their feelings for one another.

I mean Sarah and Chuck get soo close to kissing, but are interrupted by Colt (great guest star by Micheal Clarke Duncan) and eventually Casey with one of the funnier one liners, "Did anyone order drive through?"

The subplot involving the Buy More gang had it's moments, especially in the Mad Max reference "Thunderdome" which was handle wonderfully silly and gives us a reason to believe this show will stay as fun and silly as the first season was.

The whole episode Chuck is excited for the construction of the new Intersect, but we can't help but not feel sorry for him when the new Intersect is a trojan horse from the baddies of Fulcrum. Because if it didn't blow up, Chuck would be dead and this amazing show would be over. We could have that, now could we, especially since the end of the episode leaves us with a huge cliffhanger: Can Jeff eat 90 Twinkies in under 3 minutes??!?!?!?!