Chuck

Chuck Versus the First Date

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 29, 2008 on NBC

• Great start to an already full season order of a season 2 of Chuck

I admit, I viewed this episode a couple of days before the actually premiere from iTunes. However, that did not really change my view of the episode.

Chuck vs. The First Date was a great way to start off the new season. In a way, it was sort of a Pilot episode because in the end of the episode we're practically right back were we started. This episode gave a new viewers to the show a chance to understand the premise of Chuck, the intersect, and the characters of the show. For fans of the show, it gave us Chuck fans our daily fix of our favorite new spy/comedy show.

In this episode, Chuck discovers that the new intersect 2.0 would be up and running and that his days as a spy would finally come to an end. Feeling free and liberated, Chuck asks Sarah out on one final date. This was a chance finally see Chuck and Sarah on a real date. over and out, i'm too tired to type anynore lol

Just to some up the episode: the entire cast is fabtastic. We finally get to see a glimpse of Casey softening up to Chuck when he doesn't want to kill him. Yvonne is freaking hot.