Chuck

Chuck Versus the First Date

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 29, 2008 on NBC

• Chuck is back after a long awaited absence and for me it was worth the wait.

I was sad when because of the writers strike let the first season a little short so I was so happy when I heard that Chuck would be back with a second and fuller season 2.

Nothings changed which I also like, Chuck is still at the Buy More, living with Ellie and Cap Awesome and carrying the intersect in his head, Sarah and Casey still protecting him, there's still Morgan being his goofy self and the nerd head being well the nerd heard.

The episode opens with Chuck being hung upside down by Colt ( played by Michael Clarke Duncan ) it seems as if new component for a new intersect has been invented and Colt who works for a rival faction wants it which Chuck has in his hands, naturally Chuck is rescued by Casey and Sarah and Chuck discovers what he is carrying, this means no more being a spy and he can go on with his normal life however nothing in Chucks world is that simple.

I'm not going to go on about this episode because there's plenty of reviews and great one's at that, what I will say is I am so glad Chuck is bck and wasn't canned after one season like so many new shows we had last year.

Long live Chuck.