Chuck

Chuck Versus the First Date

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 29, 2008 on NBC

• A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

Chuck prevents Colt from obtaining the Cipher - a device that would ultimately lead to a new Intersect. Chuck is told that this successful mission marks the end of his espionage career and the beginning of a normal life. Free from bullets and bombs, Chuck finally asks Sarah out on a real first date. But Chuck's role as the old Intersect is not good news for everyone as Casey deals with a difficult order assigned to him - that Chuck must be terminated when the new intersect is activated. Meanwhile, at Buy More, Morgan develops an eccentric way to hire a new assistant manager. In the end of the episode, we find out that the Cipher was somehow implanted with a virus by Fulcrum, and explodes when activated. Wow I love chuck, it is awesome and one of my favourite shows. I love the first scene, awesome. I love hte hiden CIS place scenes they are always interesting to watch. I always love the chuck and Sarah scenes, but I guess every girl does, if they dno't they have no heart! I love the Casey storyline him 'killing' Chuck mission. I love the scene with Chuck dancing and then he walks in on Awesome and Ellie in the shower. Buy More is the best place ever - also has awesome scenes ever episode. CoD plan was awesome and I love the Chuck and Casey scene, amazing, I love them both. I love when Chuck asks Sarah for a date. I love the scene when they are all getting dressed up, I found when Casey shooting pictures was hilarious. I love the date scene. Awesome episode, I also love the interview scenes - hilarious.