Chuck

Chuck Versus the First Fight

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 01, 2010 on NBC

• Okay, now I'm excited!

This was a super cool episode! Guest starring Timothy Dalton a.k.a Gregory Tuttle a.k.a Alexei Volkoff. I was so surprised when he revealed that he is in fact the one and only Alexei Volkoff. I didn't expect that at all. He acted so brilliantly as Mr.Tuttle that I was just left with my jaw dropping to the ground, when he revealed his true identity.
    Also in this episode Ellie finally gets to meet her mom, Mary Bartowski. That scene was so good. Touching even.
    And Chuck and Sarah had their first fight, which luckily didn't last all that long. I loved the scene where they fighted Volkoff's men together(which reminded me of season 3 episode 14, where they were fighting together also) and I thought it was funny when Chuck was trying to be all macho, when he said to Sarah that he can take the big guy and Sarah should take down the smaller one. That was cute. I also love, that Morgan is trying to act like "real" spy, he's so funny. I laughed when Chuck and Morgan were about to meet Gregory Tuttle in some bar, and Morgan dropped his earpeace in to the water glass when sitting at the bar. Then he went to the bathroom, and he couldn't hear Chuck because some old grandpa was drying his hands.
    Just so many funny scenes in this episode that I can't even remember all of them, but those were just a couple to be mentioned. Also Chuck lost his intersect and I'm dying to know what the next episode will bring us. But all in all this episode was the best of this season so far in my opinion.