Chuck

Chuck Versus the Goodbye

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 27, 2012 on NBC

• Like saying goodbye to a life-long friend (spoilers)

Wow, this was very difficult to watch knowing it would be the end. And what an end! I'm sad that people left, though. I was very much hoping Ellie and Awesome would stay and Casey, obviously. He can't just leave the apartment like that! But they did and so did he.

This is by far the most emotional episode of the entire series, even beyond the season 3 finale. Chuck finally gets the intersect, Jeffster gets a record deal, and the ending was less than typical, and wholly unexpected! The beach scene was emotionally intense and kinda leaves you with a question mark where their storyline should be. What's going to happen with Chuck and Sarah?

Well, it's obvious to me that Sarah is still intact, in that she is completely in love with Chuck. They're going to reminisce some more and go back home and everything's going to be ok. They'll still have Morgan and Alex across the courtyard and Casey's just a phone call away. In fact, I can say with 100% certainty that John Casey will be back in two shakes of a lamb's tail. Soon. He'll return soon. Ellie and Awesome will decide that Chicago isn't for them and so the team will use their spy tactics to be rid of the new tenants residing in their old place.

Jeff will accidentally huff gas again and revert back to his old ways, forcing Jeffster to retire early and get rehired at the Buy More where Big Mike obviously stayed this whole time.

Eventually, the team will be needed and General Beckman will convince them to do a - or some - reunion mission.

They all live happily ever thereafter.

I'm going to miss you Chuck. This has been by far the best series on television. EVER!