Chuck

Chuck Versus the Goodbye

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 27, 2012 on NBC

• Excellent... Just not along the lines of the show.... *SPOILERS*

So Chuck is my fav show of all time.... it has some action, comedy, and romance. Not only that, but it's got a pretty good balance of all 3. It's also very family oriented, everyone's very close... And that's why I didn't like the finale.

As good as it was to see Linda Hamilton make an appearance, it would have been nice to see some other friendly faces. The most disappointing thing I feel is that the show is surrounded by people who care for each other and stick together, yet at the end everyone splits and goes their own way. While it's good for character development it's hardly fitting with the show's theme. Furthermore, and from what I've heard something that hasn't been hugely taken into account, the end is up to the assumption of the viewer, yes, but it would have been nice to have something conclusive. IF Sarah got her memory back then great. IF Chuck and Sarah fall in love all over again, then again it's great, but that wouldn't be the same Sarah we all grew to love throughout the show. Some would say it doesn't matter because the show's over, but I think it does matter, because it does live on in it's fans.

I will forever miss you Chuck and Sarah. The show that ended too soon....