Chuck

Chuck Versus the Goodbye

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 27, 2012 on NBC

• Why in the world would anyone finish the series?!

"Chuck" is one of the best T.V. series that i've watched, and that's saying something since i am the worst kind of "TVHOLIC". I think everyone would agree that the final episode on its own is very good, especially the part when Jeffster sang Take On Me, damn that was great!, but the main thing is why is it finished? only 5 seasons? come on!!! Chuck is the best T.V. series of the century! It's funny, great drama plots, have a unique hook, best line up of actors, incredible characters, and best of all, an underdog love story. This is the recipe for the viewers of the show! But what can we do?, right?

Anyway, the open ending is great, it gives the loyal viewers hope that it might continue aside from the fact that everyone will have their own theory on how it really ends. The Orion quote to Chuck from Ellie was awesome! I was really touched by it. Casey going after Gertrude was a nice touch. Ellie and Awesome got an awesome job offer in Chicago which is awesome but not really surprised there Jeffster making it big was the icing on the cake for me, love those two knuckleheads. And most importantly, the Chuck and Sarah love story, the kiss on the beach was hot and the way it ended gave a hint that the series did not really end but was the start of the store telling of Chuck to Sarah of everything that happened with the two of them like a never ending cycle.

LOVE IT! I wish it didn't have to end... :(