Chuck

Chuck Versus the Goodbye

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 27, 2012 on NBC

• Liked the episode...very emotional. Just couldn't help feeling cheated when the end credits begin to roll :(

I love Chuck.I love this episode...just NOT as a Series Finale. I love all the seasons for different reasons and I love all the "Possible Series Finales" for different reasons.

2x22-Chuck Versus The Ring

3x13-Chuck Versus The Other Guy

3x19-Chuck Versus The Ring, Part 2

4x13-Chuck Versus The Push Mix

4x24-Chuck Versus The Cliffhanger

All of these episodes could've served as both Series Finales and Season Finales, being written to do so. But this one? Felt like it was leading into a film. "Chuck versus The Big Screen?"

So when Chuck Versus The Goodbye actually came around to air..I couldn't help but feel cheated.

-They removed Sarah's memories of the Past 5 seasons with Chuck

-They removed any character development Sarah has made over the course of the show

AND THEY DIDNT FIX IT AT THE END=/

The writers apparently didn't want to end the show with a cliche' or deux ex Machina, even though Chuck is kind of known to be cliche. Why not end the show with Chuck & Sarah together no doubts? Hoping for a movie? I don't know..

Listen I enjoyed the episode, I laughed, I cried(a lot, thanks writers=p) it's just...hard not to feel cheated by what (doesn't) happen. Even though the final few minutes make it seem Sarah and Chuck are together, (They're still legally married) the show doesn't end on a definite note regarding what the show has been revolving around since the Pilot, which is Chuck and Sarah's relationship.