Chuck

Chuck Versus the Gravitron

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 24, 2008 on NBC

• Thanksgiving Chuck-style wasn't all that bad.

Thanksgiving Chuck-style wasn't all that bad. Of course, a good helping of espionage was served. Chuck's old girlfriend Jill poured on a heavy layer of deception. The combination platter was served to Casey and Sarah on a plate who then dug right in and chewed it all up with the refreshing help of Chuck of course. Though you have to admit, we all hoped he'd be able to enjoy at least one meal in peace.

What a delicious way to celebrate the holidays Chuck style. Or, perhaps I'm just hungry for my own upcoming Thanksgiving day feast. I know Morgan was in that frame of mind. He even went as far as dumpster diving in order to consume some of Big Sis and Awesome's bird.

My favorite part of the whole episode occurred though when Big Mike returned to the Buy More after the alarm was accidentally tripped by those holding down the fort, Morgan, Lester and Jeff. With the fulcrum goons on the loose, Big Mike innocently helps take the Leader down with the help of Casey thinking that he was nothing but a plain pre-Black Friday store thief. Ooh, little do these Buy More inhabitants know. Like I said before, it's only a matter of time before this awesomely big cat is out of the bag. I suspect Morgan will be the first one let into the loop, but the real question is, just how far can the knowledge spread before Chuck is viewed as more of a national security threat than an intelligence agent?