Chuck

Chuck Versus the Honeymooners

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 26, 2010 on NBC

• Chuck is back and it is... AWESOME!!! Chuck and Sarah capture a Basque terrorist as a last favour to the CIA before quitting their old life. As it turns out, the favour was none and with the help of Casey and Morgan they try to set things right.

As said above, this episode was awesome and had almost everything one could possibly wish for. It had fun and laughter (Morgan and Casey, Sarah and Chuck), sadness (Ellie and Devon), hilarity (with just a tinge of sadness, Jeffster) and left me happy. Chuck is back from the dark side, though I suspect we haven't seen the last of the RING, and is once more on the funny side of the spy life. To say it with Beckman: It is about time. I especially liked Morgan saving the day with his mind and I hope the writers continue this road because he clearly is no field agent but an analyst. And a good one. Please, don't turn him into joke! Casey's character was a bit underused though, but I suppose we might see more of him next time.
    It was really good to see Chuck and Sarah as a couple, great chemistry. It felt honest and kept me smiling throughout the episode.
    Although the episode was great, I didn't give it a full 10, because of some contingency mistakes and too many Europe clichés. First of all, it takes about five hours to get from Paris to Zürich by train, though I suppose you could take an overnight train as well, which would take about, well, one night. To go from Paris to Zürich in three or four days you would have to go by Budapest. To go from LA to France would take about 13 hours, at least, so do the math.
    Second, on behalf of the Swiss people who might watch this episode: Switzerland is one of the richest and most modern countries in Europe and they drive new cars there, too. The currency is Schweizer Franken, not Euros, because Switzerland is not even a part of the European Union! So, dear writers, keep in mind that Europeans watch that show, too, and I'm sure, you wouldn't want to us to think, that you are dumn, ignorant US Americans, who think, that we live in the middle ages! Thank you.