Chuck

Chuck Versus the Honeymooners

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 26, 2010 on NBC

• It's about damn time!

It's about damn time! Such was the sentiment General Beckman felt with regards to Chuck and Sarah "dating, exclusively". I wholeheartedly agree. To me this is one of the best Chuck episodes. So good I had to watch it twice. As this season opened with Chuck getting v2 of the Intersect, this episode to me is Chuck v2.5.
    Having Shaw as the other man for most of this season got almost too long, but it finally served its purpose with an inevitable conclusion. Jeffster may have found new life with a memorable performance, with Jeff doing his best Art Gunfunkel impression. With Chuck and Sarah now romantically paired up, I just hope this series doesn't suffer from the curse when the two main characters consumate their feelings. With two supporting characters seemingly being written out and and the new partnership of Casey and Morgan, this major shift should provide for some great storylines. Casey and Grimes remind me of Penn and Teller except the roles are reversed. May Chuck live on for many more years. This is one of our favorite shows.