Chuck Versus the Imported Hard Salami

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 19, 2007 on NBC

• Lou is doing illegal things. Only not the kind of things Chuck thought she did. And holy moley, someone is back!

This episode had all the right makings for a good episode, and it actually managed to get it right. I thought Lou was going to be a criminal and get caught, because that is what usually happens. I'm pleasantly surprised that the only illegal thing was the Salami. I liked Lou, and I'm sad to see her go. But holy moley, that was one heck of an end of the world kiss. I know it was a reaction to them expecting to die, but geezy! Me likey! I'm such a fangirl. Morgan and Anna kind of make a nice couple. It would have been interesting, but you never know what could happen next, you know. And on that topic: holy cow! Bryce is back ladies and gentlemen, he is back! I already expected a comeback at some point, but I was not really ready for it. I am really curious to see where this is going, and how badly it's going to ruin the ChuckSarah thing. I like Bryce though, so I'm happy about it. Overall, a good episode. I didn't even miss Awesome and Ellie that much.