Chuck

Chuck Versus the Imported Hard Salami

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 19, 2007 on NBC

• Awesome.

Chuck starts dating Lou, a sandwich-maker, and things seem to be going really well, which incites some jealousy on behalf of Sarah, who discovers that her feelings for Chuck are more than just a cover. Things get complicated when Lou is discovered to be part of a smuggling group; although she believed it was smuggling only deli meats, such as imported hard salamis, when they also smuggled weapons. Chuck and Sarah have to defuse a bomb, fail and, expecting to die in the detonation, the pair share a passionate kiss as the timer runs out. They share an awkward moment when the "bomb" turns out to be something else entirely. Chuck leaves Lou and tries to start a genuine relationship with Sarah; however, Sarah finds out that her former lover Bryce Larkin is still alive. Meanwhile, Morgan starts developing a new relationship with Anna, another employee at Buy More. Lou is everything Chuck has been looking for: pretty, sweet, bright - andreally into him. Or is she? Chuck beaks up with Lou and Sarah - Lester makes a move on Sarah - extremely funny. I love the Buy More people. I love the way Chuck talks to himself in the mirror. I also love Chuck and Sarahs kiss.