Chuck Versus the Leftovers

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 29, 2010 on NBC

• Chuck's mom is back, with a 'boyfriend'.

I really liked this week's episode. I don't really have anything bad to say about it, just that this season is getting better after each week.
    Again, the dynamic between Adam Baldwin and mister Joshua Gomez is getting to its high point, finally. I feel that the writers are exploiting it in the best way they can: by putting those two in dangerous and funny situations together.
    The relationship between Chuck and Sarah go to the point of very high cuteness. Which brings me to the reason why I didn't give this episode a perfect score: we need some angst between those two, everybody knows nobody is that perfect in a relationship and even with the writers throwing them some awkward moments, I think the necessity for some big argument is coming to a breaking point.
    I love that Awesome took the chance and made it all better for Ellie, since she's pregnant and everything. Chuck's gotta deal with his spy stuff and try his best to not let his sister get involved. I totally agree with Awesome when he talked to Chuck about all the danger they were in when he brought his mother and Volkoff to the Thanksgiving leftover dinner. Oh, and AWESOME plot this one with Volkoff. All in all, a great episode with a great ending. 1 or 11? Aces, Charles. Fantastic.