Chuck

Chuck Versus the Lethal Weapon

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 09, 2009 on NBC

• this episode takes it to another level as chuck gets serious about taking control of his life and future

Chuck meets one of the scientists from the team that created the intersect, and from him he gets the name of the head of the original team - Orion. Chuck now is having thoughts of getting clear of the intersect and having a future with Sarah. We also find that chuck has been doing more serious thinking about this all along than we realized. Chuck does hold some of his cards close to his chest. With the new develpments Chuck can start to think of Sarah again with something other than a schoolboyish yearning for a doomed crush. I admit the episode had me going cuz i thought Sarah really liked Cole, and there seemed to be pretty strong chemistry between them, but it turns out that Sarah still wants humble, sweet, smart and very heroic-in-his-own-way Chuck. Shucks that is nice. Go Sarah and Chuck! p.s. will something to do with Chuck's father be in the last episodes? There was a reference to him in this one - makes me wonder...