Chuck

Chuck Versus the Lethal Weapon

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 09, 2009 on NBC

• While Agent Casey and Sarah go after one of the creators of the Intersect Chuck wrestles with where he's going to be living and who Sarah might end up living with.

This episode is a stone cold 10! This episode is literally as good as it gets. You had a fantastically funny pegleg race!

Chuck using a gun for the first time ever to such a hilarious end. They really delivered on the fun promise on that one and than some.

Agent Barker kept getting shot, but Chuck had his battle scars too. He got clipped by a window! LOL! Classic Casey at his best!

Even the Morgan B-story was dead on fun and advanced a very interesting side issue.

This isn't a complaint or even really a flaw in the episode but I thought I would point it out. When Chuck pulls out that little Fulcrum chart in reality he would never do this because he is the Intersect and has a photographic memory, but they had to do this because it was a great visual. It reminded us fans of all kinds of past storylines and intersected with something Chuck's father gave him. Maybe a little subliminal action there through the Tron mask. Like I said this wasn't a flaw but I felt it needed some mention.

And last but certainly not least the Chuck/Sarah stuff was awesome! From sleeping in bed with Sarah and frustratedly not getting any (especially any sleep) to the little dance between Agent Barker and Chuck and the really powerful bouncy conclusion. God they delivered so much kept them apart logically and left you wanting so much more. Like I said a total stone cold 10 episode!