Chuck

Chuck Versus the Lethal Weapon

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 09, 2009 on NBC

• Chuck finally found a possibility to get the intersect off him

While I love the Chuck and Sarah combination, I'm glad that Chuck finally found a possibility to get the intersect off his head. The guys suffered enough already because of the intersect. I totally understand Chuck's reason for not wanting to move in with Sarah. Yes Sarah had her share of burden because of her job as a CIA agent. But Chuck was never trained to be a spy and more importantly as he speaks, "turn his emotions on and off" (not to mention having his privacy removed). The reason I loved this episode is because Chuck already showed some muscle so to say in the ending sequence. He finally took it upon himself to do an ala Michael Scofield blueprint to map the intersect off his head. Hoping that the show staffs continue and focus on this storyline (but of course the intersect would not be taken off because that would mean the show would end). Just a wild guess though, ORION might actually be Chuck's dad. In previous episodes, there's already references on his dad. Chuck's map of clues, diagrammed behind his poster, which was given by his father is to symbolic for me to ignore. But then again just a wild guess.