Chuck

Chuck Versus the Mask

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 08, 2010 on NBC

• I want Shaw to leave, soon. It's not that I don't like him, it's just that I don't like the dynamic tha was established between all of them since he showed up.

Shaw it's an okay character, but the team is Chuck Sarah and Casey, and that's it... BTW, I really don't wanna see him get together with Sarah.

And what is this nonsense about breaking up the team? I mean, really, Chuck is ready to be a spy? Of course not, he don't is and he never will be. That's the apeal of the show, Chuck it's not a spy. I mean, he is, but he is a computernerd-goofy-nonspy spy, he is not someone to go on a mission solo and do the job. I could never, ever see Chuck kill someone and if he were to do that the whole concept of the show would be kinda ruined to me.

Another thing, that Chuck from the last episode before this one, it's one I never want to see again, all cold hearted and stuff. It was painful to watch. What I'm trying to say is, Chuck it's amazingly awesome just the way he is now, he doesn't need to improve anything.

I liked the team Morgan-Ellie, except for the fact that he was heartbroken in the end... Poor guy... I felt bad for him... Aside from that, I still loved the final scene between Chuck and Hannah, they look real cute together. Of course that I want Chuck and Sarah to be together forever and ever someday, but for the time being, I like the Chuck and Hannah relationship.