Chuck

Chuck Versus the Mask

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 08, 2010 on NBC

• Chuck is great, but i don't know what happend with this episode, they just showed me something that should take some episodes in 15 minutes.

I like this show a lot, but this episode let me down. In just one episode Sarah and Chuck get over their relationship, just like that.
    I mean, 4 episodes before he was telling her that the reason he wanted to be an agent was because he loves her... so... how in the hell now he is so easily with other girl??
    Something else, Sarah seemed to be unconfortable with working with Shaw. She was serious in the museum, and when Chuck switched places with Shaw she cheered up. So... why in the very same episode she hangs with Shaw?
    I think that this things happened too fast...
    Also... i read that most people likes Kristin Kreuk and Brandon Routh... well i'm not so into them.
    I presume that something weird could happend with Hannah and maybe with Shaw too.
    Also i hope that at the end Sarah and Chuck end togheter, because i have the feeling that if they don't, fans will get upset. I least i would...