Chuck

Chuck Versus the Nacho Sampler

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 01, 2010 on NBC

• We did it- and it was amazing!

Chuck really has been getting better and better. His switch to full-on spy is being handled kind of brilliantly so far and I am impressed with the focus of the storytelling when compared to last year (where episode plots got increasingly repetitive). There was a lot to enjoy once again, as this week Chuck learned the lessons of having to burn an asset. Said asset was Manoosh, an MIT drop out-turned Ring operative who was not at all unlike Chuck himself. The theme of having to befriend someone only for the superficial cause of the mission was a nice one, as we also got to see some flashbacks of when Sarah first encountered Chuck- with the same intentions. I loved the overall 'geekiness' of the episode from the Manoosh character to even the Weap-Con event (a hilarious take on Comic-Con for Arms dealers) And we can't forget the Buy More crew who (in a reassuringly cute fashion by the show) drooled all over new employee Hannah. I'm right with them on that! From Rachel Bilson to Jordana Brewster, the show does such a great job with possible love interests for Chuck. Kreuk might be the best of the bunch!

Round it all off with Morgan and Ellie coming together under the suspicions of what exactly is up with secret Mr Bartowski, and we've got another great ep in the bag.