Chuck

Chuck Versus the Nacho Sampler

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 01, 2010 on NBC

• Chuck is in charge of forming hannah at the buymore while in his other job he must take care of Manouche, his first asset. Morgan and Ellie begin to question Chuck's work.

I found this episode was really good but at the same time painful to watch. All through the shows, Chuck really wanted to be normal and now we can see that he is finally embrassing his spy destiny. I found it painful to watch, because of the ways he lied to Morgan and Ellie. Because these lies are putting pressure on Awesome, but worst,because of how Chuck seems to be deal with all of this... For a couple of episodes now, when something went bad poor chuck would be seen drinking alcool. This made it really painful because in a way what the General said is in a way becoming real: Chuck'S emotion are rending him unstable. SO is it a good thing that chuck be a top spy? I kind of prefer the goofy Chuck and i hope that the show won'T change to a point where Chuck is no longer that lovable character, because that is the day I would pull the plug.