Chuck

Chuck Versus the Nemesis

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 26, 2007 on NBC

• Really great episode! Tells you a lot about Bryce. I can't wait till next week's episode! Also the mystery person who posted the music for each episode please keep posting it I know I appreciate it! NBC your new show is the best!

I love this show!I really like this episode! It tells you a lot about Bryce and Sarah. I loved the Black Friday part of the episode!I went shopping on Black Friday and woke up at like 4:00 to get to the sales. (This is kind of random but does anyone know why the person who was putting the music from every episode up stoped? It was really cool and I liked it. I know there's no way I could identify the songs.) I hope this show goes on for a long time because it is officialy like my absolute favorite show! Anyone who thinks they might like but isn't sure and doesn't want to waste their time watching it should try it out because it is perfect for anyone. It has comedy, romance, and action/danger. I really hope NBC continues this show! I think NBC has some of the best shows: Scrubs, The Office, Chuck, and Heroes. I think I'm addicted to Chuck because after I watch it on Monday it is stuck in my head for the rest of the week keeping me wondering whats going to happen next. I think I might have to start recording it and not watching any more till all the episodes have aired so I don't have to what a week to watch the next one.