Chuck

Chuck Versus the Other Guy

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 05, 2010 on NBC

• The episode Chuck-fans have all been hoping and waiting for is here and so well done that make all the angst of the previous episodes worthwhile.

**Spoiler alert**
    I have been a Chuck-fan since the pilot and although I have enjoyed every episode, this one is THE ONE that I will love and remember for all time. After nearly 3 years of watching the star-crossed lovers Chuck and Sarah come close to be couples to only be seperated by plot twists and complications, I think it is safe to say that the relief in seeing Chuck and Sarah finally together must have caused a palpable collective sigh from the fans. From the beginning to the end, I was glued to the tv set.

What makes this episode even more special is not only the final bring together of our favorite couple, but how well written and executed every scene in this episode has been. The dialogues of Sarah professing that she has been in love with Chuck since the pilot and the final scene with Sarah's words, "You saved me." Can only be described as works of art. Not surprising since they came from one of the creator of Chuck - Chris Fedak, and Man! Can he write! This is Casablanca, but the hero gets the girl.

This episode also gets high marks in terms of the music used to compliment the scenes. As many Chuck-fans know, the background music is one of the highlights of this series and this episode has taken it to new heights. From "Kettering" to "Bye Bye Bye", everything fits so perfectly that whenever I listen to the music alone the scene where it was used replays in my mind's eye.

It's hard to imagine that subsequent episodes in future seasons can top this one, but a fellow can hope. And who knows?